Saturday, June 07, 2008

First Pair of Socks


So they're done. The very first (after a bunch of tries) socks I've completed. Took me about two weeks to do two socks, but still not bad! They aren't perfect, but they're done!

Now to the next pair....

I was just browsing through dogs available on the AZ Border Collie Rescue site. Sigh. There are two females, about a year old, that I would love to bring home. One is a red/white, one is a piebald face (1/2 white, 1/2 black.) They are both precious. Like we need another BC around here. Two aren't enough. LOL

Which brings me to Snoopy. Snoopy has developed a problem with his rear left (rear right?) leg. Occasionally after lying down for a while, when he gets up it gets stuck up. He can't seem to lower it or put weight on it (don't really know which.) I worry that it might be OCD again, like his shoulder when he was 9 months old. His front leg used to get stuck all funny when the joint would stick. I'm keeping an eye on it and hoping it's nothing, but he does tend to limp pretty severely after playing hard as well. Not a good sign for a young boy.

Joe is good. Happy to be swimming daily! Skinny as ever though. He likes pretending he's Super Joe now.

IMG_4551

No comments: