Saturday, October 24, 2015

Long time away!

The last post on Blogger was in October of 2011. The reality is that I posted a lot more on the WordPress site, but it seems those posts were lost to cyberspace. Okay, not lost, just misplaced, and with all that's gone on the last two years, I haven't taken the time to find them. Someday I will (because that is several years of history people!)

The last two years have been a whirlwind of graduating from school, selling a home, remodeling a home, moving into a much smaller (half the size) remodeled home, going back to work full time, quitting said job, and going back to work from home part-time (mostly.) Meanwhile, everyone is a little older, a little wiser, and a little more slowed down (except me!)

My faithful hub has now been out of work on a medical leave for nearly two years. I think he's enjoyed the break from working so hard, but I also think there are times he misses it. The boys, Snoopy and Joe, are now senior citizens. Still trotting along at almost 11, but definitely a little bit grayer and slower. The two-legged child, Kyle, has been living on his own for a year, working and going to school.

All in all, life has been pretty good. As with everything, change is constant, but we've hung in there and made the best of what life has thrown at us. 

No comments: