Sunday, September 25, 2005

Today's adventure of SnooJoe

SnooJoe had been swimming with Kyle and they came in and I heard them wrestling in my bedroom next door. Nothing out of the ordinary. Sounded like they were having fun.

Ron came in and hollered for me to come down to help him with something. I told him I'd be down in a minute. I walked in our bedroom and it was covered in a sea of white fluff. (now if I'd had my wits about me I would have photographed it for y'all. Stupid me didn't think about a photo until after it was cleaned!)

Kyle came in when he heard me gasp and proceeded to laugh his butt off. Apparently SnooJoe were not only wrestling with each other, but with a bolster pillow (of course not a cheap one) off the futon. It must have been great fun for them to TEAR the END of the pillow off and proceed to throw fluff all over the room. (For the record, it was a pillow approximately 15" long x 6" in diameter and it took a tall kitchen garbage bag to contain only PART of the fluff from inside!) Seriously, it looked like a teddy bear threw up.

Both boys slinked away with their tails down. Kyle and I have since cleaned up all the fluff. Ron did not need to be witness to this latest debacle.

No comments: