Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The socks that can't be finished

Seriously.  I think that's why the yarn is named Seriously? cause I seriously cannot finish these socks.


The yarn has been in my stash for years.  I finally cast on in late February.  Then two baby blankets came up that had to be done.  This one is for Rebecca & Martin who had their first, beautiful, baby boy.


And then this one was for Dwight and Priscilla who added a baby brother to big sister Bella.


So you can understand why the socks went on the back burner, right?

I made it this far by mid-May.


And I haven't photographed them since, but I'm up the leg, a bit.  Still about 4 inches to go in legging.  Ugh.

Christmas is rapidly approaching as well (as of this sentence there are ... only 194 Days, 14 Hours, 19 Minutes, and 31 Seconds! left until Christmas!!!)  I have the annual dishcloth presents to make.

So you can understand that I simply cannot get my homework for school done this week, right?

No comments: